Your Health Is In Your Hands
Take the next step...be responsible for your own health.
I believe that the road to wellness is a journey and the more information you arm yourself with on that journey, the better your outcome will be.
If you want a vibrant body you have to start with proper nutrition and build on that with some form of physical activity. Proper eating habits will enable you to lose unwanted pounds, facilitate proper digestion, and improve how you feel while physical activity will help you gain muscle tone and improve your overall appearance.
If you want to achieve real, long lasting results, you must do the work...no one will do it for you.
Are you up for the challenge?
Click on the links to gain insight on how you can improve your health.
What you do with this information is entirely up to you.
- Michele Tse
- Michele Tse is an NPAA-IFPA Pro Figure Athlete with a background in nutrition, training and chinese medicine
- Photo Gallery
- Photo gallery for Michele Tse, NPAA-IFPA Pro Figure Athlete
- Eat Clean: Simplify Your Food Choices
- What does it mean to eat clean? For me, it means to simplify your food choices. So how do you get started? There are many ways to approach the cleaning out process.
- Simple Steps To Healthy Eating
- The road to good health is a journey paved with many simple steps. If you're on that road, you've already realized that you can't get there in one day or one week or one month.
- Breakfast: A healthy start
- Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and for good reason. While you sleep your metabolism drops to its resting rate...
- Healthy Eating Begins With You
- Gain a better understanding of healthy eating beginning with real food, building a shopping list,preparing healthy breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks.
- Whole Foods
- Whole foods are in their original form. If you can pick it, pull it, or peel it, it's probably a real food. Look for organic vegetables, meats, and super foods.
- Healthy Eating On A Budget
- Eating on a budget doesn't mean you have to sacrifice your health. A closer look at the financials and nutritional analysis shows that fast food does not pay.
- Glycemic Index
- The glycemic index gives you a rough guideline as to how your body will respond. Low GI foods will provide less of a blood glucose dump and insulin response than those foods with a higher GI score.
- Weight Management
- Weight management requires knowledge and strategy. What makes a fit body different from a fat or skinny-fat body?
- Beach Body Menu Plan
- The beach body menu includes a seven day meal plan, tips, recipes, and shopping list to get you in shape for summer.
- Exercise and Immune Function
- We all know that regular exercise can tone your body and help you to lose excess weight...But did you know that activities such as brisk walking...can result in fewer colds?
- Yoga For Fitness
- Most people are focused on working out hard and fast with weights and cardio classes and don’t give yoga a fair shake. It’s wise to include the gentler forms of exercise.
- Fitness Challenge
- Take a four week fitness challenge. Gain a better understanding of interval training and resistance training and why spot reduction does not work.
- Fitness Anywhere
- Fitness is not limited to having a gym membership. You can get fit anywhere with these simple steps, using your own bodyweight.
- Fat Burning Cardio vs High Intensity
- The right type of cardio will influence your results. Learn the differences between fat burning, high intensity, and interval training.
- Desk Syndrome
- Combat desk syndrome with these simple tips. You'll reduce eye strain, sore neck, and aching back muscles in no time.
- Leg Exercises
- Leg exercises such as squats and lunges will help tone your legs and give them a youthful appearance. Learn how to perform these exercises properly so you're not wasting your time and effort.
- Toning your arms requires high intensity exercises of short duration. Learn how to get rid of those bat wings and go sleeveless with confidence.
- Beach Body Fitness
- The beach body fitness series includes cardio, intervals, and fat burning to mix things up and move you through your different heart rate zones.
- Closed Kinetic Chain Exercises
- Closed kinetic chain exercises are more functional than open kinetic chain exercises and help with stability of joints such as the knee.
- Back Exercises
- Back exercises will help tone your back muscles. For every movement there is an agonist and antagonist.